FrontNow provides an on-demand customer service as service solution that scales with businesses. Our agents are sourced, screened, and hired for their ability to delight customers.
Growing business faster with 24/7 Support as a Service: always on, elastic, with management and training included. FrontNow can start helping customers in a matter of hours. Scale up customer support when it’s busy, scale down when it’s not.
Our dashboard gives entrepreneurs and small businesses instant access to the pulse of their business, their leads and their customers. Available on all devices, we're delivering real time results and business intelligence to drive optimization and insights to scale your business.
Outsourcing customer support with FrontNow is 40% more affordable than an in-house solution. Our complete on demand support operation includes all management, training and QA, while our customers only pay per resolution.
As a Visual Designer at FrontNow, you will be involved in many projects. They will range from advertising campaigns, websites and presentations, to print, branding and social media. You can expect challenges, ambitious tasks, and lots of learning. Check out the details below:
- Marketing. In addition to creating compelling advertising materials and managing creative projects, you will brainstorm initial concepts and deliver final designs. On a day-to-day basis, you will collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Presentations. Once in a while, internal materials, like sales and pitch decks, will require your design skills in Keynote, PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Social media. You will support our communication efforts by designing beautiful content – images, illustrations, ad campaigns – that resonates with our audiences.
- Brand. Your responsibilities will include developing our internal style guide and visual language. Also, you will ensure that our communications across various channels remain consistent and match our brand.
- Websites. Usable and delightful prototypes, landing pages and product pages will all require your creative attention. You will craft design based on team feedback, user feedback and data.
- Print. Sometimes you will create print assets, including leaflets, posters, business cards and fair materials. In doing so, you will have the opportunity to touch a lot of different types and grades of paper. Doesn’t it sound like a designer’s heaven?
We’re looking for a detail-oriented generalist with great visual taste. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been doing design, or what school you graduated from. Being the right fit is what matters. What do we expect?
- Strong portfolio. Send us relevant work samples that demonstrate your ability to create exceptional design. Prove that you have excellent visual skills, especially in terms of typography, color and composition. Show us why you’re perfect for this job.
- Versatility. You’ve already designed ads, websites, presentations and print materials. We don’t expect you to be an expert in every field, but we will appreciate any experience in various disciplines across visual design.
- Communication skills. Some people say that great design speaks for itself. That's not often the case. We’re looking for a clear and effective communicator. You should be able to articulate the rationale behind your work, even to non-designers. Proactively seek input and knowing how to handle negative feedback (without getting defensive) are also necessary.
- Open mind. You are a highly collaborative individual who values every input provided by peers and other teams. On the product side, you are capable of balancing user and business needs, always driven by the ambition to get better at design.
- Reliability. Your work is as important as the way you do it. You can manage your own time responsibly and juggle multiple projects at once. Also, armed with a calm maturity, you should treat every failure as an opportunity to learn.
Here’s what would help too:
- Illustration experience
- Motion graphics and video editing experience
- Experience designing projects for international audiences
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
We're committed to build an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and grow your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Flexible forms of employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely – two days a month
- Paid vacations (also for B2B)
- Any gear you need
- Private health coverage (PZU)
- Gym membership (MultiSport)
- Co-financed lunches
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter. Describe your previous work experience and qualifications. Tell us why you are a good fit and what are your motivations. You can also include links to your online profiles (like LinkedIn).
We will review all applications and arrange to meet and chat in person with selected candidates. We always provide feedback to all candidates, regardless of our decision.
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, requirements or recruitment process please contact our careers team at [email protected].
We’d be more than happy to have you on board!